What are the top 30 changes you can make to your website pages and mobile user experience to achieve your business outcomes?
Why do a UX-audit?
- A full UX analysis and assessment of your main web and mobile web user experience.
- A detailed page report with at least 30 research-backed suggestions for improvement. Each suggestion includes a description of the identified user experience issue along with a proposed solution and best practice examples from competitor sites.
- 6 UX scorecards with detailed metrics covering Trust, Emotion, Persuasion, Behaviour, Usability and Social Impact.
- A 1-hour video call where we go over the audit results with you and your team, to discuss the audit results and suggestions for improvements.
- 2 follow-up calls with your UX auditor within three months for feedback on any redesigns you create, follow-up questions from your teams, etc. (30 minutes each)
Who needs a UX-audit?
What would it look like?
Cost – $3500 Lead time 4 weeks
Let me know what you’d like help with and I’ll be in touch.